2011/02/13

Chicago Motorcycle Show

Triumph Motorcycles had a stand with their latest models this year (for the first time) at the International Motorcycle Show held at the Rosemont Convention Center.


That iconic logo...


The Scrambler model is upright an comfortable. I'd take one of these please sir!


A coffee and cream T100 Bonneville harks to the sixites models. Sublime.



Whereas a T100 set up to look like the later 70's model Bonnies with cast wheels looked superb also.


The chunky tires, single seat, rear rack give the scrambler a focus. All I'd need is a Belstaff wax jacket and off I go!


The Thruxton racer model is my favorite. Drop bars, alloy rim wheels, rearsets and a stainless exhaust adorn a juicy red bike. I'd be at one with the road upon this steed. My '72 Bonnie is going to be adapted to this style.

No comments: